As a Sr. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the strategic success and tactical implementation of the company’s CRO campaigns. You will provide leadership and experience in helping design the ideal site experience for our users using A|B and Multivariate testing, general UX consulting, and continuous website optimization.Responsibilities:
- Own the company’s overall CRO strategy from ideation to execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Take action on key metrics and KPIs through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- Develop test plans and campaign requirements to be implemented by our design and technical teams.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through data-driven strategy and KPI focused analysis.
- Consider and make recommendations for ongoing education and training opportunities.
- Create and execute deliverables including website audits, user journeys, heuristic reviews wireframes, information architecture, task flows, user scenarios, and personal development.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a CRO/UX or website testing role
- Strong knowledge of major CRO tactics
- Proficiency in web analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
- Proven success in previous optimization efforts
Our CRO stack includes:
- Looker for visualization
- Google Analytics
- MS Excel