We are processing applications online!
Join us on our Virtual Recruitment Lobby during Mondays to Fridays from 9AM – 5PM. Get your initial interview on the spot and instantly join our recruiters by following this link on your device – https://bit.ly/LegatoPH_VirtualRecruitmentLobby
We are looking for fresh talents for the healthcare information management industry. Someone who wants to make a difference, and be part of something big, something that improves lives. If this sounds like your story, we are a match.
What you can look forward to:
- 100K Sign-on Bonus. terms & conditions apply
- Up to 9,000 USRN Allowance.
- Up to 2,800 non-taxable Allowance
- Temporary Work from Home. Assets provided.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Quarterly Incentive Program*, computed as % from annual gross compensation
- Premium HMO Coverage, covering employee + up to 2 dependents on Day 1 of employment
- Vacation and sick leaves with annual conversion*
- Weekends off, fixed night shift schedule for most businesses lines
- Retirement package eligibility depending on tenure of employment
*Terms and conditions apply
- Conducts pre-certification, continued stay review, care coordination, or discharge planning for appropriateness of treatment setting reviews to ensure compliance with applicable criteria, medical policy, and member eligibility, benefits, and contracts;
- Ensures member access to medical necessary, quality healthcare in a cost effective setting according to contract;
- Consult with clinical reviewers and/or medical directors to ensure medically appropriate, high quality, cost effective care throughout the medical management process;
- Collaborates with providers to assess members needs for early identification of and proactive planning for discharge planning;
- Facilitates member care transition through the healthcare continuum and refers treatment plans/plan of care to clinical reviewers as required and does not issue non-certifications; and
- Facilitates accreditation by knowing, understanding, correctly interpreting, and accurately applying accrediting and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Must be an active PRC & US Mainland Board of Nursing License;
- Preferably with 1 year cumulative clinical experience in a hospital / clinical setting. Other clinical line of work (private duty, company / school, ambulance / emergency, etc.) may be considered;
- With or without 6 months of previous experience in a bpo / healthcare information management account experience in Utilization Management is preferred. Background in a Prior Authorization account is also an advantage for this position;
- Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
To expedite the process of your application, please prepare your government numbers / IDs (SSS, Tin, Philhealth, Pagibig) and NBI Clearance. For candidates applying for Clinical Operations, please also prepare your PRC and/or USRN license numbers / IDs.
Questions? Chat with us via Facebook Messenger at m.me/LegatohealthPH or send an SMS at 0917-6LEGATO