- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or Similar Degree
- With at least a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on large infrastructure and construction project obtaining various authority consents, approvals and permits.
- With At least 3 – 5 years of experience within the Railway and/or Tunnel environment
- Have experience in Public Relations, Marketing or Customer Service and be able to work under pressure.
- Must have experience in a project Community Relations role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must know how to deal with different levels of people and the community
- Local and international experience in a similar role is essential
- Represent the company in coordinating with the neighboring communities and shall directly address community concerns to the Management
- Will be responsible for performing all tasks necessary to facilitate the provision of all utility and other approvals and work permits applicable to the project with local municipalities.
- Provide technical support to secure approvals, agreements and/or undertakings with stakeholders including government departments, authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Will support the monitoring and review of activities especially in relation to the specified project deliverables, compliance with relevant codes and standards, as well as requirements for permits such as Road Opening approvals.
- Identify necessary planning, environment and traffic consent requirements required for project works
- Responsible for the implementation of the Company Community Relations Plan and Community Relations Activity ensuring compliance with Leighton Code of Conduct.
- In charge with the Planning, Implementation and Management of Community Relations with the Public, the Client, Government and Local Authorities with the objective of ensuring effective clear, and consistent communication.
- In charge in the preparation of reports including responding to complaints
FOR MANPOWER POOLING