- Receives packing list from Warehouse Department and receive the goods from the warehouse.
- Checks the goods for any damages or factory defects and return the damaged goods to the warehouse.
- Contacting 3’d party delivery for trucking services if no delivery vehicle or method is available.
- Receives delivery schedule from showroom, wholesale, and concession for the day and plot delivery schedule for upcoming days.
- Receives the item returns and damages and endorse them back to the Warehouse Department.
- Monitors the efficiency of each delivery team with the GPS tracker
- Schedules regular maintenance for trucks along with the Operations Manager/Coordinator.