- Nail technicians take care of hands and feet by cutting and shaping nails, maintaining nail beds, giving massages, and applying nail polish, acrylics or other nail art.
- Provides manicures, pedicures, nail shaping.
- Achieved using a combination of decorating nails with coloured varnish, transfers, gems or glitter.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Riyadh, Riyadh Region
Principal / Employer : COMPANY MAKAN ARBA’AH FOR TRADING
Principal / Employer Address : RIYADH
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.