- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepare BQ and cost all the quantities therein for the approval of Unit Head.
- Maintain, monitor and update Cost Data Bank thru; Regularly input awarded cost taken from the QER in the data bank in the server
- Detailed measurement takes off
- Obtain accurate Quantity take-off for the following scope of works as per assignment
- Identify queries, qualifications made during the course of quantity take-off.
- Input quantities in the Bill of Quantities prepared by the Project Lead.
- Log the reference RBR no at the Estimating Server for Monitoring.
- Subcon/s Proposal for the said scope of work.
- Approved Change Order from the owner if owner initiated
- Memo from the Project Manager regarding the change order if MDC initiated.
- Reconciled quantity with Quantity Surveyor if applicable.
- Log the reference QER no at the Estimating Server for Monitoring.
- Prepare site measurement and % accomplishment
- Check completeness of the attachment being request for approval Operating Budget, to wit.
- 2..1 Operations Bill of Quantities that sums up the amount requested for Operating Budget.
- 2..2 Reconciled quantities with Quantity Surveyor.
- Coordinate with COG of respective projects, if there are clarifications on the OPB submissions
- Preparation of Endorsement Letter and assign OPB no. for approval of all the signatories.
- Log the reference OPB no at the Estimating Server for Monitoring.