What’s in it for you?
- You can work from anywhere in the world – We work remotely!
- Join (and help shape) the fast-growing HR tech startup TestGorilla as an early employee
- €42,000 – €66,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Remote position with a bright, motivated, and friendly team
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
The job in a nutshell
You are an inspiring storyteller who will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s audiences in order to connect with them deeply and turn them into loyal readers of our blog (and long-term customers).
You share our passion for skills-based hiring and the level playing field it creates for talent from all walks of life and can inspire that same kind of passion in our readers.
You will set our content strategy to ensure we meet our goals, own the content calendar, and work closely with editors, writers, and the wider marketing team to create best-in-class content that drives both engagement and conversions.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Develop and lead TestGorilla’s content strategy in accordance to our overall business goals and manage our publication calendar
- Bring the content strategy to life with your outstanding writing and editing skills and your strong understanding of on-page SEO and how to make content work for both search engines and readers
- Create content briefs, review outlines, provide feedback, and do copyediting
- Inspire and guide content editors and writers to deliver stories that align with our mission, values, and objectives
- Produce reports showing the results of your strategy and content, tracking and measuring meaningful metrics that achieve our larger objectives
- Recruit and coach team members to scale our content production and ensure consistent messaging across a variety of platforms
- Help define and act as a guardian of TestGorilla’s brand voice and tone
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are passionate about storytelling and finding compelling and clear ways to communicate complex topics
- You have deep knowledge of B2B content marketing, including content formats and frameworks (and how best to utilize them), and have run content/editorial teams before
- You have outstanding writing skills and storytelling capabilities with a sharp eye for editing
- You are experienced in writing and editing short- and long-form B2B content in accordance to business objectives
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to get buy-ins from others to accomplish your goals
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global remote team
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience writing/editing HR content
- You have massively scaled organic traffic and conversions at another company before
- We encourage each other: We bring a positive attitude to work. We help each other when stuck. We challenge each other in constructive ways. We celebrate wins as a team.
- We are bold: We’re bold in our ambition and dare to create new things. We know what we’re capable of and learn from our mistakes.
- We take full ownership of our work: We own the outcome of our work and do whatever is necessary to improve it–including soliciting feedback and asking for help when we get stuck.
- We strive for excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards and work hard to increase our competencies.
- We do the right thing: We’re straight shooters and take our work seriously. We treat each other, our customers, and our collaborators with respect and empathy.
- We respect our (work-style) differences: We all have different ways of living and working. We all find our own point of balance, respect our differences, and accommodate each other’s styles and preferences.