- Supervise the coordination of raw materials, machinery, and staffing/crewing to provide the highest return of investment.
- Achieve production department goals as outlined by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that product quality and specifications are met to the highest expectations.
- Ensure that shift employees are performing according to job description and safety protocol.
- The effectiveness of supervising and motivating employees in maintaining the highest degree of productivity and quality of our products.
- Return of investments on all production department goals and objectives implemented (strategic processes and equipment innovations) that produce significant cost savings and have an impact on bottom-line improvements of plant facility systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Drafting, Industrial Design, Interior Design, and other related program.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD
- Understanding and knowledge of product hierarchy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Productive and Efficient
- Honesty and Integrity
- Speed and Accuracy
- Works well with co-workers
- Ability to implement actions and plans
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment