Develops the Master plan for water resources covering regulated and non-regulated business. Study and evaluates hydrological factors that may impact current and future water and wastewater programs.
- Develops the water resources and raw water facilities master plan for both regulated and non-regulated business that would include technical, financial and regulatory viability.
- Coordinates with the end users: Operations (CPF), Operations (Water Supply) and New Business Operations, New Business Development (NBD) on identification/initiation of new projects to meet the end user’s objectives.
- Coordinates and influences key stakeholders like MWSS, MWSI, NPC, and NWRB on water sources, raw water facilities programs and policies that will impact master plan.
- Leads cross functional team in the development of Water sources master plan, Development of internal feasibility studies and Optimization/ Maximization of existing water sources to ensure service commitment delivery.
- Studies and evaluates hydrological factors that may impact current and future water and wastewater programs..
- Develops, calibrates and updates hydrologic data/simulation of system projects to calibrate master plan.
- Analyzes effect of environmental changes, land use and weather conditions (drought and floods) on water flow to water and wastewater catchment.
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in hydrology, water supply, water resources or industrial systems operations and management.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the use of hydraulic modelling and simulations.
- Must have knowledge on hydrologic modelling software application and the likes