- Ensure that all rigging and de-rigging operations are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the instructions given
- Be familiar with and maintains awareness of the relevant Company requirements and, where applicable, the latest industry codes and standards including statutory rules and regulations
- Ensure that certification is available for all rigging and lifting arrangements for vessel equipment and that the rigging items are in a suitable condition
- Coordinate a team of riggers during rigging, de-rigging, lifting and for any other operations that may be required
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Valid training certificate for offshore and valid seamansbook
Principal / Employer : GPS
Principal / Employer Address : Uetlibergstrasse 134 a 8045 Zurich – Switzerland
Placement : This job has no placement
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.