- Bachelor’s Degree preferably from an Engineering (Industrial), Operations or Supply Chain course
- 3-5 years experience in Demand Planning/forecasting or Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge in Forecasting, Supply and Inventory Management
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Hybrid work set -up
- Can join ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
To provide assistance in getting all data consolidated and ready for analysis. The Demand Planning assistant will help in building database and build models to facilitate analysis. Also, to aid in preparing information for a dashboard and eventually migrate to a planning tool platform. Lastly, will act as a demand controller, a person who works with Supply Planning Customer Service and Sales teams and monitors adherence to demand plan and tag reasons accordingly.
- Prepares BUP files for monthly updating and consolidate all BUP as in put to DR file. This may also lead in helping design a standard BUP file for all channels.
- Assists in Creating a base file for statistical analysis as well as Demand KPIS/metrics at a granular level (By channel/By Account/Area)
- Demand Controller will work alongside Supply/CS and Sales to monitor adherence to demand plan and be able to summarize performance accordingly using reason tags.
- Prepares and updates various supply chain data file and reports.