Be another key ingredient! Join the team that manufactures the most popular Filipino brand in mixes, sauces, condiments, and more, Mama Sita’s!
The Building and Facilities Electrical Engineer is responsible in the application of engineering principles for the generation, transmission and utilization of electrical power in the design, installation and maintenance of the overall building facilities, auxiliary electrical and power machinery and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experiences:
- Electrical Engineering graduate, with license
- Considerable experience in electrical engineering technology..
- With manufacturing industry experience on electrical installation and maintenance work.
- With multi skilled maintenance role in electrical and mechanical maintenance services.
- With short course on Generators and power equipment, Switch gears Building, PLC, Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics, Factory Automation, Preventive Maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and designing power, electrical, electromechanical, auxiliary electrical products and systems, and directs and coordinates activities involved in maintenance, fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair.
- Researching and analyzing data on design proposals, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Designing and implementing cost effective equipment modification to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Develops and tests machinery and equipment, applying knowledge of engineering technology, under direction of engineering and scientific staff.
- Reads and interprets blueprint, schematic and technical drawings.
- Devises, fabricates and assembles new or modified electrical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, service systems, machine tools, and measuring instruments.
- Deals with emergency and unplanned problems or repairs.
- Writes reports and maintains documentation.
- Performs other tasks as may be required.
Interested applicants must submit an uploaded resume with an attached photo and duties and responsibilities from their prior work experiences.
Join this world-class organization which prides itself with latest FSSC 22000 certification.