Be another key ingredient! Join the team that manufactures the most popular Filipino brand in mixes, sauces, condiments, and more, Mama Sita’s!
The Junior Plant Sanitation Specialist main functions are to review and update existing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ensure that all personnel working in the production floor are compliant to established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP) through inspection in a defined frequency and schedule; and qualify, validate the usage and monitor issuance of any cleaning and sanitizing agents for plant facilities.
Minimum Qualifications shall include:
- Must be a graduate of Biology, Microbiology and Food Science or any Science Courses.
- With at least 3 years of experience in Food Manufacturing handling GMP, SSOP, Pest Control and other cleaning and other sanitation activities
- Result oriented, self motivated and can interact with people in all level of organization
- Can work with minimal supervision
- With excellent written and oral communication skills
- With high integrity and professional ethics
- With solid decision-making skills
Scope of Responsibilities shall include:
- Reviewing existing GMP Manual, observe the actual implementation in the operations, collect data and list down all significant observations. Analyze data and provide recommendations and improvements on GMP documentation, implementation, practices, resources and personnel training guided by the objective of program effectiveness and efficiency.
- Qualifying cleaning and sanitizing agents through actual application and/or operational trials ensuring that the intended use and requirements of the sanitation procedures are met.
- Generating performance report for personnel hygiene and behavior, employee facilities, physical contamination (e.g. glass and hard plastic) and cleaning and sanitizing agent effectiveness.
- Performing risk assessment and hazard identification for product contact materials related to cleaning and sanitizing agents and chemicals used in pest control activities.
- Managing the schedule of GMP-SSOP inspectors and Sanitation Supplies Custodians ensuring that sanitation procedures are properly implemented in the operational lines and plant facilities.
- Ensuring to follow the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) and/or Standardize-do-Check-Act (SDCA) model, continuously improve GMP standards, specifications and/or procedures using audit and verification results as inputs.
- Participating in any internal or external system audit related to GMP.
Interested applicants must submit an uploaded resume with an attached photo and duties and responsibilities from their prior work experiences. Those applications containing such will be prioritized.
Join this world-class organization which prides itself with latest FSSC 22000 certification.
Caution: Candidates with relatives up to 4th degree of consanguinity or affinity who are employed by direct competitors are advised not to apply.