We are a boutique marketing and copywriting agency that specializes in strategizing and building the front end of marketing funnels. That means we help our clients with the branding, messaging and campaign strategy they need to get their offer off the ground.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide operations, client support and project management to our remote team.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will perform various marketing-related tasks, including reviewing client materials, filling out templatized outlines, scheduling emails and prepping materials prior to client meetings.
For this role, a strong and reliable Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Google Docs, Asana and Slack.
We also require excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English. We will thoroughly train you on how to use our systems and set you up for success in your role.
This is a client-facing position, so you will be expected to attend client meetings as well as internal team meetings on a weekly basis.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle the beginning stages of marketing projects and deliver high-quality work on time under minimum supervision.
Here’s a detailed list of what’s required:
- Familiarity with current technologies, like Zoom, Google Docs, Asana, Slack & MS Office
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, deliver on time and reliable
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude and team player
- Desire to learn and grow, someone who is open to new ideas and constructive feedback
- Personal accountability, you do what you say you’re gonna do when you say you’re gonna do it
- Experience scheduling emails & social posts is a plus (especially experience with Keap/Infusionsoft and Active Campaign)
- Onboarding Research and collecting materials from clients
- Google Drive organization, granting access
- Project management, assigning tasks to writer and owner + following up
- Client success/support checking in and anticipating needs
- Attending marketing meetings with internal team & clients
- Coordinating meeting times & scheduling calendar invites
- Scheduling client emails and/or social media posts
- $10 – $15/hour depending on experience
- Expect 10-20 hours per week to start out but could increase to 30
- Tons of room for growth with top tier marketing training and experience
- Fixed retainer option (instead of hourly) available at 2 months
- Eligible for bonus structure at 3 months