SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. It operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Master Data Management Analyst will be responsible for quality, completeness, accuracy and timeliness of data set up in BOSS for Order to Cash (Customers) and/or Procurement to Pay (Suppliers).
Reporting to GBS Supervisor (Order to Cash or Procure to Pay) – GBS Manila
· Ensure the integrity and accuracy of customer/supplier data entry in Oracle System without sacrificing timeliness in completing the process
· Interprets information correctly and able to make sound decisions to support the business while maintaining controls during set up.
· Applies corporate rules and best practices when reviewing requests to identify errors in global data fields and rejects, escalates or remediates errors if any.
· Create or update existing documentation and training materials related to Master Data Management process
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent quality of data
· Comply, always, with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
· 1+ years of professional experience in Master Data Management
· Experience in financial systems (knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite is nice to have)
· Familiarity with excel
· Analytical skills with high focus on the details
· Demonstrate proper attitude in relation to assigned responsibilities
· Able to work independently
· Strong team player
· Good understanding of data structures and architecture
· Additional knowledge of Finance or Accounting procedures is an asset
· Previous experience of shared services/business support centre is an asset
· Based in Alabang, Muntinlupa City