The Area Head for Guest Operations of Masungi Geporeserve is in charge of ensuring excellent, world-class guest experiences in our trails.Job Description
- Spearheads over-all trail operations within the park / Spearheads dining and lodging operations for guests
- Ensures efficiency in deployment of Park Rangers and Middle-Managers in Tour Guiding, or Maintenance Work, as well as their development and growth through proper audits and programs
- Hosts and ensures service excellence is delivered for park guests
- Reports to Project Officer or Project Manager and implements park initiatives
- Other important tasks he or she may be assigned to by the Project Manager and Trustees of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Forestry or allied courses.;
- Has an understanding and appreciation of the Philippines’ unique environmental conservation realities, and a desire to create an impact and lead in this field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be in good physical condition for daily walking and outdoor activity.
- Training Facilitation
- Operations Management
- Customer Service
- Leadership skill
Note: The role is primarily based in the georeserve in Baras, Rizal (1.5 hours from the city) from Tuesday to Saturday. Modest quarters on-site are provided