You will be based in our McKinsey Global Services (MGS- Manila) office as part of our global assistants’ service line.
This group provides a broad range of administrative and logistical support to over 3,000 McKinsey consultants in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and North America.
You will collaborate with other executive assistants and teams. You will share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors, for example our executive assistant team leaders, who will be helping you in your development.
You will provide administrative support to your assigned consultants and managers.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating international projects and organizing impactful meetings by managing complex agendas. You will ensure the highest quality along with the smooth workflow of ongoing tasks and proposals. Working under tight time constraints, you will become a solution-oriented expert in travel arrangements to ensure efficient usage of clients’ time. Apart from facilitating various business meetings and developing your interpersonal skills by dealing with a range of internal and external clients, you will have the opportunity to gain ongoing support and shape your own unique path.
This is for a full time role to start in mid-year or upon completing graduation.
As a people-first firm fostering a culture of growth and inclusion, we offer an above-market entry salary plus an exceptional compensation package and perquisites that include:
- Additional pay components including an annual discretionary performance-based bonus, fixed and variable monthly allowances, and a competitive provident fund program
- Leave program that allows for paid vacation, health-related, parental (maternity, paternity), caregiver, and emergency time off with policy to convert to cash for selected unused leave types
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for members and qualified dependents
- Mental health care coverage for members and family members
- Short term and long term disability income protection programs
- Basic life and voluntary group life insurance programs
- Business travel accident and additional accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage
- Financial assistance and gifts for selected life events
- Onsite clinic and nursing rooms, including breastfeeding space for moms
- Free car parking on a first come, first served basis
- In-office snacks and pantry supplies
- Hybrid way of working + remote office equipment support
- Immigration support, including family members (pre-joining and during visa extensions)
- Comprehensive onboarding program with mentorship and sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunities for career growth and development across offices within the firm
- Supportive community, friendly atmosphere, and feedback culture
- Diverse, equitable and inclusive environment with office-and firm-wide initiatives, communities, and affinity groups
- Student currently completing the final year of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong command of the English language in both oral and written communications
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open-mindedness and willingness to collaborate across teams