Supervise and manages team of people, which include organizing work schedule, issuing shipping instructions to ensure delivery times and locations are coordinated. Manage all communication with customers and vendors.
- Ensure arrival of goods within required timeframe
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers
- Design, evaluate and renew all contract as per requirement and monitor prepare reports for all import activities and recommend changes if required
- Plan and implement all import and export transportation strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement
- Design all SOP’s for import department and ensure compliance to all ISO guidelines and prepare reports to be submitted to government agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in statistical analysis tools, qualitative and quantitative methods, market research, customer interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Define and establish direct import business end to end operation process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, finance, business or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position specially in finance/analysis environment
- Knowledgeable of import finance and inventory accounting a plus
- Support other functions such as Retail, Supply chain, Production, Transportation, Customer Service and legal
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Computer literacy and Strong programming skills
- Willing to assign in Chino Roces Ave. Ext. Makati