We are immediately seeking highly competitive and self-motivated individuals.
The ideal candidates will have:
• A proven experience in any of the following roles: Medical Transcriptionists, Medical Encoder/Abstractionist, Virtual Assistant/Scheduler, Medical Secretary, Teacher/Trainer, Healthcare Worker, and any related field.
• Excellent English communication (written and oral) and listening skills.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of medical terminology.
• Typing speed minimum of 35 wpm.
• A clear commitment to developing career within digital healthcare industry.
The company is developing its future management resource and is recruiting high calibre individuals who have the potential to become Quality Assurance Editors and have the potential to operate at management level.
Every successful trainee will receive an excellent salary package, flexible work arrangement, regular performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, and many more!