- Develops and executes publicity and advertising calendar based on the annual initiatives.
- Work closely with the SBUs and branding teams to develop and execute campaign strategies and the execution of news, press releases, and other content materials.
- Facilitates advertising contracts and requirements such as contracts with new agencies, and book ads, and coordinates partnerships for features and interviews.
- Together with the branding team, develops campaigns to promote Megawide on Social Media.
- Leads the website content development with SEO.
- Manages relationships and attends briefings with various SBUs.
What will make you successful
- University degree level education
- With 3-4 years of experience in writing and editing press releases, features, and news writing, including the coordination with various information sources within and outside the company
- With experience in handling content for websites and social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other editing and writing tools
- Well-versed in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Willing to work onsite in STP, San Juan City
- Demonstrable business acumen and ability to communicate effectively across various levels in the business