We are looking for ENGINEERS in Pampanga Site (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, MOTORPOOL ONLY)
- Planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, electrical engineering or related field.
- Preferrably with a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of experience specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
How to apply to this job:
- Licensed or not, please feel free to apply here or better yet send your updated CV here at Jobstreet.
- Competitive compensation and benefits await those who are qualified.
- We’re looking forward to having a productive engagement with you!