The Civil Supervisor performs under the supervision of Construction Superintendent. He/She is responsible in planning, organizing, Implementing and controlling operation of his unit. Plans, organizes and directs the activities of his unit.
·Conducts feasibility studies and provide technical assistance during project proposal preparation.
·Provide/Recommend best value design which meets Projects requirements for operability, reliability, maintainability and safety.
·Attends project proposal coordination meeting if necessary.
·Monitors and expedites delivery of needed logistics (material, manpower and equipment)
·Prioritizes and allocates equipment, tools and manpower in his unit.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Atleast two (2) years of working experience in the same field.
- Good strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Has experienced with Stub setting of Construction of Transmission Line.
- Willing to be assigned in project sites.
Employment Status: Project Hire
Work Location: Castillejos, Zambales
Work Schedule: Monday to Saturdays (7:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Work Set up: On site