The Project Accountant provides management with accurate and complete project financial information including financial statements, variance reports, financial analyses and statistical reports; supervises compliance with all accounting and financial requirements of the management.
- Responsible for posting and reviewing of project transactions prior to processing of payments of all company obligations.
- Conducts surprise audit of petty cash fund every quarter.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing project related expenses, inventory, accounts payable, non-trade/ retention payables, advances/ down payment to suppliers, refundable transaction, payroll cost distribution, receivables and fixed assets.
- Participates in overseeing, prioritizing, assigning and reviewing the work of staff involved in project accounting.
- Trains project staff on how to record or transact AP, PR, PO cash journal, journal entries, GR/ GI, etc.
- Coordinates with project control division in relation with generated monthly revenue, billed receivables and unbilled receivables.
- Prepares COC-JIP, JIP- Assets and actual cost analysis during month-end.
- Prepares bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Cascade and implement strict compliance of all accounting related policies and guidelines at the project.
- Ensures advances/ down payment to suppliers are recoup on time.
- Reconciles actual inventory/ assets/ low value asset vs. SAP record.
- Ensures that cash advances are recorded and liquidated on time.
- Prepares project close-out report.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s/ College degree in Accountancy or any related course
- FRESH GRADUATES OF BS ACCOUNTANCY ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- Open for Non-CPAs
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in all fields of finance, accounting and taxation
- SAP user is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS Office operations (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Employment Status: Project Hire
Work Location: Tanauan Batangas
Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays (7am – 4pm)
Work Set-up: On Site