- The Project Cost Engineer is responsible in monitoring and controlling the project cost. He/she updates revenue, budget and cost baseline of the project. Provides support to Project Management to keep planned acceptable limits
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiarizes the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Assists the Project Manager in the preparation of project execution budget for reference in comparing budget.
- Uploads project execution budget to PEM.
- Assists the Project Manager in the preparation of supplementary budget and justifications for overruns.
- Handles the monitoring and controlling of project expenditures.
- Ensures that project expenditures are properly charged to WBS.
- Encodes monthly revenue and billing in the system (SAP-SD Module).
- Checks if material, manpower and equipment requisition is within the budget.
- Prepares billing invoice to Client.
- Monitors the status of variation order and ensure that all approved variation are recognized as according to approved terms of payment.
- Prepares Monthly Cost Reports and of update Cash flow.
- Updates Cost to Complete and Forecast At Completion Cost.
- Checks and validates sub-con invoice prior to Accounts Payable’s processing of payment.
- Coordinates with Planning Engineer for the earned value and Project Accountant for the actual expenses.
- Assists the Project Manager in the preparation of Operation’s Report.
- Attends Project meeting and interface with client as needed.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned in San Marcelino, Zambales