The Project Engineer assists the Project Manager in the overall planning, organizing, and controlling of the project. He/she ensures that project deliverables are met according to plan, schedule, budget, and client requirement.
- Ensures the safe, efficient, and productive execution of the construction or erection phase of the assigned project.
- Identifies key resources and provides direction in order to meet project objectives.
- Ensures appropriate management, customer and stakeholder involvement throughout the life of the project.
- Must be a licensed engineer
- Familiar with the logical sequences in terms of engineering, procurement and construction
- Familiar with project planning and conceptualization, project implementation and control, standards, methods and processes.
- Able to clearly explain design ideas and plans
- Preferably formal training on Project Management
- With significant experience in relevant aspects of on-site construction (preferably in transmission lines, substations, powerplants, etc.)
- At least three (3) years of work experience in construction