The Project Nurse deals with all the health issues, conducts first aid to all injured and ill employees, updates and maintains medical records and conducts inventory of medicines and supplies of the clinic at project/site locations.
· Performs routine medical/first aid procedures, monitors and administers sick leave credits of employees, conduct welfare activities and attends to medical needs of team members.
· Refers team members to external health services delivery as needed.
· Conducts monthly inventory of medicines and other medical supplies to ensure availability at all times.
· Reports all work-related incidents/accidents to Safety section for investigation and corrective action.
· Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards/ regulations.
· Supports and implements Environmental Management System with respect to their job.
· Adheres to policies/ procedures, Employee Code of Ethics and Conducts, and Corporate Governance.
· Protects intellectual property, company propriety and confidential information.
· Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time by superior.
· Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; must be Registered Nurse.
· At least three (2) years work experience in the same field.
· Must have at least 50 hours of training in Occupational Health and Safety.
· Must be an active member of the Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines.
· Can effectively deal with internal and external customers.
· Ability to perform Basic Life Support and Advance Life Support
· Willing to be assigned in project sites.
Employment Status: Project Hire
Work Location: Sangali Zamboanga
Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays (7am – 4pm)
Work Set-up: On Site