The Project Site QAC Engineer handles the performance monitoring of the project quality control activities. He/she reviews contract specifications, identifies the project specific requirements and ensures the timely development and approval of quality procedures and plans.
- Conducts QC Inspection and Testing activities and reports generated to the relevant Lead QA and QC Engineers.
- Provides support and assistance in verification of quality inspection and testing results/activities of the assigned project to ensure that materials and workmanship conform to relevant specifications, applicable codes.
- Prepares QC inspections checklist, inspection and testing plans and project quality plan specific to the project assigned in coordination with the Lead QA and QC Engineers.
- Reviews contract specifications, identifies the project specific requirements and ensures the timely development and approval of quality procedures and plans.
- Controls as built condition and modification of the engineering documents.
- Coordinate with the pre-commissioning and commissioning team for relevant inspections and records.
- Monitors and records the close out of punch list items.
- Facilitates project closure and turnover of quality documents for completion.
- Performs spot check and surveillance to the vendor, supplier and sub-contractor to ensure compliance delivery.
- Works with the construction team and sub-contractors towards the successful completion of the assigned project.
- Ensures that the project personnel are fully aware of the quality requirements by dissemination of quality control procedures, documents and programs.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/ College degree in Civil Engineering; Licensed Engineer.
- Preferably with IQA Certification.
- At least 2 years work experience in the same field.
- Knowledgeable in project management and quality international standards.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office operations (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Willing to be assigned in project sites.
Employment Status: Project Hire
Work Location: Tanauan Batangas
Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays (7am – 4pm)
Work Set-up: On Site