ROW/Permit Coordinator oversees permitted work within the requirements of a project. He/She is responsible for reviews and inspection of all permitted works within the areas assigned to the project. He/She uses good judgement, technical knowledge, administrative processes and interpersonal skills to facilitate the speedy release of the required permit from different entities like HOA, Barangay, LGU and DPWH.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years work experience in the same field
- Knowledgeable in different permits process & procedures
- Experienced in dealing with LGU, HOA, Barangay and DPWH for Permits and Right-of-Ways.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to be deployed on project sites