The SHE officer provides assistance in the implementation of the SHE programs, awareness, rules and policies. He/ she assists in the facilitation of SHE trainings and programs and maintains the tracking of all incident/ accident reports.
- Ensures that all incident/ accident reports are recorded, monitored and addressed.
- Assists in conducting safety, health and environment inspections to determine compliance with Safety, Health & Environment requirements, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and all applicable Safety, Health & Environment laws and regulations.
- Ensures the timely submission of completely filled Safety & Health Performance Records, Environmental Reports (EMS) and consolidate SHE reports at the project.
- Performs Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Controls (HIRAC) and Aspects/ Impact Risk Assessment and Controls (AIRAC).
- Protects Intellectual property, company propriety and confidential information.
- Functions as Pollution Control Officer (PCO) as per mandated in DENR Administrative Order- 22.
- Fulfills all the duties and responsibilities of a Pollution Control Officer (PCO).
- Fulfills all the duties and responsibilities of a SHE Officer.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s / College degree, preferably in Engineering.
- Licensed is an advantage.
- Completed the training course on BOSH, COSH, LCM
- At least 2 years work experience in the same field.
- Willing to be assigned in project sites.
Employment Status: Project Hire
Work Location: Tanauan, Batangas
Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays (7am – 4pm)
Work Set-up: On Site