- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): SAP
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be assigned Imus, Cavite
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper compliance on the loan processing
- Processes and evaluates the documentation of loan applications
- Timely submission of management and compliance reports
- Responsible for compliance with loan covenants and the accurate take up of the company’s bank debt obligations in the company’s books.
- Timely and accurate compliance to loan covenants
- Treasury ledgers compliant to Financial and Management Reportorial Requirements