Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the Department Supervisor in the administration and overall supervision of the general conduct of engineering operation and maintenance activities focusing more on the mechanical aspect of engineering operations.
- Oversees the maintenance and repairs of the store’s mechanical equipment
- Develops Preventive Maintenance Program for all mechanical equipment
- Performs quality inspections on repairs and mechanical work projects and preventive maintenance accomplishments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications
- Ensures proper handling accounting and storage of tools used in mechanical works
- Attends immediately to any mechanical related problems in the store.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 year experience in the same field
- experience in the same industry is an advantage