MicroChannel is a leading business technology solutions company founded in 1995 with a diverse solutions portfolio across ERP, CRM, Retail, Managed Services and business applications. A market leading and progressive company with headquarters in Australia, MicroChannel has received more than 100 awards, providing a rich environment for career growth and development.
We are currently seeking an Senior Consultant – D365 Operations with strong experience in Finance. Initially you will be required to work from home, however we are offering the opportunity to be relocated to Australia.
Supporting our Australian customers, the Senior Consultant – D365 Finance & Operations (Finance) will take on this client facing role with lead responsibility for the Finance functional area, supporting our existing clients and implementing new client solutions.
Software & IT Skills Required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the implementation of Dynamics AX / D365 F&O
- CPA or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with business processes best practices for Australian industries.
- Ability to understand, interpret client business processes and requirements and communicate at C level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision, multi-task and prioritise work.
- Customer oriented and passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes.
- A background in the Professional Services/Technology Consulting industry is desirable.
- Lead the functional analysis and design workshops, advising clients on the use D365 F&O based on best practices and the customer’s business processes focusing on Finance.
- Identify gaps between standard processes and customer’s business processes and document functional design specifications, including modifications.
- Identify and recognise issues and risks and communicate to client and project team.
- Configure D365 Operations.
- Work with development team on testing and implementation of code modifications.
- Provide functional training and support for customers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Operations or MIS is preferable.
This is an ideal position for an experienced D365 F&O Consultant that is looking to work on exciting projects and advance their career further in Australia. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can utilise your existing skills and gain many more, please APPLY NOW with a detailed resume.