MicroChannel is a leading business technology solutions company founded in 1995 with a diverse solutions portfolio across ERP, CRM, Retail, Managed Services and business applications. A market leading and progressive company, MicroChannel has received more than 100 awards, providing a rich environment for career growth and development.
The Support Consultant – Sage 300 will provide assistance to our Australian customers, with day-to-day operational matters relating to the Sage 300 software through a priority support hotline, email & ticketing system. You will be required to log, manage, escalate and resolve issues in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. You will be considered as the first point of support contact to our valued customers. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
Key Job Responsibilities and Tasks
· Provide first level contact support and convey resolutions to customer issues.
· Log, manage and own incidents end to end through our Support Desk ticketing system.
· Walk customers through the steps to achieve a goal in our software on the phone.
· Follow up with customers, provide feedback/regular updates on progress and see problems through to resolution.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience providing help desk support with Sage 300
· An understanding of basic accounting/bookkeeping procedures.
· Ability and proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Positive attitude & ability to work as part of a team.