Accounts Payable Customer Service Representative
General Job Description
The purpose of this job is to research and answer inquiries into Accounts Payable-related issues. This role is crucial in maintaining AP vendor relations and supporting internal CHC business partners.
· This job must be able to thoroughly research and convey findings as they relate to invoices being processed through the system. It is important that the person in the job be able to use cognitive thinking to ensure that all avenues are exhausted before relaying findings in regard to inquiries. It is important that the person in this job employ cognitive thinking to determine any root causes for errors in invoice processing and to be able to suggest means to prevent the errors. The person needs a vast knowledge of the systems used to process invoices in order to determine which avenues of research to employ. The person needs to be a strong cognitive thinker.
· The processes are well defined, but cognitive thinking and decision making are crucial for the role
This job is responsible for carrying out duties within the guidelines of the company specifications. New processes must be vetted through management before any changes are made. Processes are for the most part firmly developed, but innovative ideas can be presented.
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
This job is required to make minor decisions as far as research and data errors based upon written guidelines and experience. Decisions can impact vendor relations, so they must be made with discretion. Ultimately, with experience, this job would be able to make decision in line with guidelines, but any major decisions would need to be approved by someone in authority.
· Customer mindset: Proven ability to engender client trust and build relationships through partnering with clients for innovation and providing high quality products and services.
· Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
· Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
· Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship.
· Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously uses data and metrics to achieve best-in-class results and business goals.
High school education/GED.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
· 1-2 years of work experience.
· Experience working in a customer service-oriented position.
· Ability to effectively communicate in a clear, concise manner with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to use cognitive thinking and ability to research and convey results.
· Strong adherence to processes and guidelines.
Working knowledge of Oracle and/or OnBase.