Full Job Description
- Payroll Data Analysts are responsible for interpreting information and configuring our Payroll and HR product to support our customer needs.
- You will work with payroll specialists, payroll advisors and project managers from our HR and Payroll teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
- You will be responsible for accuracy and correctness in the interpretation and configuring of data obtained from clients going through the implementation process as well as customer satisfaction.
- Handle all data processing requests such as contract building, employee import, data cleansing, etc
- HR and Payroll Implementations configuration based on discovery documentation
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information by extracting data, conducting research and analysis
- Maintain accurate data in systems of use, ASANA, Everhour, Zendesk etc.
- 2 years+ of Data Analyst experience
- Intermediate MS EXCELL skills
- Strong communication skills
- Work Schedule: Dayshift
- Office site: Eastwood Libis (temporary work from home)