- Optimize Amazon campaigns and ad groups to meet ROAS (ACoS) goals, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Video and DSP.
- Update bids, targeting types and negative keywords on a daily cadence.
- Convert successful keywords from auto campaigns into manual targets in bulk.
- Support new product launches by creating successful campaigns and ad groups, including keyword and competitor research.
- Work closely with Content/Creative teams to compliment SEO efforts.
- Identify, measure, and analyze opportunities to boost sales, while maintaining ROAS, based on historical performance.
- Occasionally present information and report efforts in larger marketing meetings.
- Minimum of 1+ year of Seller Central experience, specifically managing Amazon PPC Ads.
- Comfortable with Bulk Upload sheets (excel macros a plus).
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to document, track, and maintain growing pools of ads and ad groups.
- Self-motivated and Data Driven, expert level Excel skills a plus.
- Proven track record in optimizing Marketing campaigns to improve ACOS (ROAS) and/or conversion rate.
- Amazon Ads certified a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City