- Enhance the company’s brand image and reputation
- Develop communications plans anchored on the brand and campaign objectives
- Manage project and campaigns, from conceptualization to execution
- Communicate campaigns and projects to internal and external audiences
- Create key messages including objectives, strategies, tactics and budget management
- Build strong and positive relationships with media, influencers, and stakeholders
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of projects and campaigns
- Prepare financial proposal for projects and manage the project expenses
- Analyze and report on the results of campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee and manage third party partners to ensure seamless execution of activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or any related field
- With related 5-7 years working experience or agency background
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge and interest in global and local trends.
- Good knowledge on the global and local tech industry
- Can multitask and work at a very fast pace