Who we are
We’re a small team founded by successful serial entrepreneurs with strong backgrounds in online content creation, marketing and community building.
We love to travel, keep fit, and enjoy stepping outside of our comfort zone. We work hard for each other and hold ourselves to a high standard, but we don’t believe in working crazy hours, micromanaging or office politics.
We respect each other, support each other, and celebrate our wins together.
After a successful private beta we’re now hiring a full-time, 100% remote, mobile app developer to join our team and support our CTO so that we can move faster and keep up with the demand for our product.
What you will do in this job
The vast majority of your time will be spent developing new features for our mobile apps (in Flutter) to make it faster and easier for our customers to use our products.
When our sales team onboards a new customer, you’ll help customise their apps and publish them in the app stores.
You’ll also spend some of your time helping to fix any bugs that result from customers using our products in new and unexpected ways.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience building mobile apps.
- Good command of using mobile SDK, API and frameworks.
- At least 1 year of experience with Flutter.
- Familiarity with Firebase Analytics is a bonus.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Why work with us
How to apply