- Handle specialized and technical needs in the management and importation of appliances including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating the transfer of commodities;
- Ensuring that all paperwork/documents are in order prior to the shipping of commodities;
- Communicate with the third parties – principal, brokers, shipping lines and other parties to strategize, plan and enforce import activities to ensure the smooth and cost effective importation of commodities from shipping up to the timely delivery of goods;
- Complete all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same;
- Other related tasks that may be assigned, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Customs Administration, Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics or other related fields;
- With LCB is preferred;
- Related work experience in handling importations particularly in the appliance industry;
- Has experience in dealing with Customs, Brokers, Truckers, Shipping Lines and other related parties;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Organized and keen to details.
- Urgent need! Willing to work in the Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
We are looking for professionals who are…
- Detail oriented
- Team players
- with an entrepreneurial mindset and ambition to be part of a growing company!
Employee Benefits (upon regularization): HMO and Life Insurance and more!