Multibrain is seeking a mid-level Android application developer to serve on our mobile team. We are currently creating a mobile application to complement our existing web application.
Multibrain currently serves tens of thousands of users with our web application, via both large enterprises and our direct-to-consumer offering. We are looking to make our first foray into bringing the Multibrain experience into the mobile native app world. As one of the first members of our mobile app team, your duties will be helping to port our iOS application to Android.
As part of your application, please include at least one Google Play Store link to an application you’ve launched or have been a significant part of development on.
This position is full-time. We are a remote-only organization; regular availability during standard business hours in the US Central time zone is important. Multibrain offers future benefits including health insurance coverage and a generous paid leave policy.
- Job Type: Full-time / Contract
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- REST API: 1 year (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Android: 1 year (Preferred)
- iOS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience with Android (Java and/or Kotlin) native development
- Experience calling REST APIs
- Experience with push notifications
- Some iOS application development experience
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Schedule
- All employees are allowed to work remote, indefinitely.