DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and coordinates production engineering processes to produce high quality products.
- Organizes the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Identifies hazards during the operations and establishes safety procedures.
- Evaluates current production activities and makes recommendations for improvement to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Implements cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Provides training, orientation and guidance to production personnel to accomplish goals / targets
- Develops best practices to improve production capacity, quality, reliability and on-time delivery.
- Investigates problems, performs engineering evaluation and root cause analysis and provides recommendations for resolution.
- Formulates process flow, process assembly specification, quality control standards, work instructions, visual aids and guidelines.
- Implements controls and procedures in the production to ensure compliance to established quality specifications and standard operating procedures.
- Manages the resolution of quality issues and closure of corrective actions.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- With at least 1 year of working experience in the related field or in manufacturing set-up.
- Knowledgeable in foam manufacturing processes.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee engagement activities
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Special employee discounts on products
- Safe Workplace
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE
LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK HR CAREERS PAGE