Are you hungry for growth, passionate about learning and looking for a fun working environment? We got you! Join our growing team of MVPs!
We are looking for top talents who can effectively deliver excellent support to our valued Clients.
We offer learning opportunities, career growth and work-life balance.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the same role
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Virtual Assistant