|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2022||From 12,000 US$ – 15,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Large-Scale Distributed Systems, Data Processing, GoLang||5+|
Nira is looking for an experienced Golang architect/senior developer to join our fast-growing engineering team. You will provide technical expertise across design, implementation and support of the Golang components in our high performance data processing and storage area.
If you’re a creative problem-solver and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design and development of scalable and high performing / high resilience backend services written in Golang.
- Solution design/architecture in the general area of stream and graph data processing.
- Influence design and implementation of integrations which connect Golang components to other parts of Nira’s platform.
- Performance engineering to achieve throughput, resilience and enable scaling.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects, particularly from a technical architecture perspective.
- Assist in leading a squad of 2-5 engineers collaborating to deliver new feature/function bundles.
- Mentor and coach other engineers to grow their skills and experience in Golang.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, but quite likely a qualification in a quantitative science (computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, statistics, economics etc).
- You’ve got 3+years of experience in designing, building and maintaining enterprise services specifically written in Golang, and the broader Golang ecosystem (eg package and dependency management). If you’ve made Open Source contributions in Golang, that’s a bonus.
- You’ve got 5 years of experience with microservices, large scale distributed data processing, message passing and event streaming, AWS and possibly have a functional knowledge of Python
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work, but a willingness to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Benefits and Perks
- Work From Anywhere – 100% remote/distributed
- Flexible Work Schedule
- BYO Kit or Company Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical and Dental (US only)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2022 to apply.