About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working With Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications ntrs.com
Lead a lean Information Services Team that manage and support the IT needs and issues of the Manila Office and its Partners.
The Information Services Team is responsible for working on several information products and services including Asset Management, Desktop Support Management, IT Service Management, Basic Network and Server Management, Data Center Facilities Management, etc.
Provide business as usual (BAU) IT support for NT Manila Partners:
- Leverage Global Support Model in providing IT support for Incidents and Service Requests
- Analyze impact, risks and effort needed to implement a change request.
- Coordinate with Global Support Teams for changes and support required by business partners.
- Generate and analyze trending reports, recurring incidents, root-cause analyses and opportunities for systemic improvements to service results and periodic SLA reports/ scorecards.
- Analyze, track and monitor all escalated issues, act as a resolution owner and ensure that issues are properly resolved. Escalate unresolved issues to other pre-identified support groups and vendors. Provide support to Critical and Major Incidents that may constitute to a possible miss in SLA
- After hours Firecall support
- Perform Capacity Management and Asset Management
- Support migration and Testing activities
- Work with Global core IT teams on Projects & Build-outs
BCP and DR Activities
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery simulation activities
- Contribute to technology resiliency and redundancy
- Perform process enhancements and continuous improvements through projects and initiatives
- Shield the business from the complexities of other IT groups by being Single Point of Contact of business operations for major infrastructure concerns
- Maintain daily linkage with the key business partners to remain in the loop on day-to-day operations issues and status
- Plan and implement initiatives to further improve partner experience by leveraging on the skills and capabilities of the Manila Tech Champs
- Assigns tasks to the Information Services team. Organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activity, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work. Assists in planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the section.
- Provides consultation to business area management and staff at the highest technical level for all aspects of end user computing applications and PC/Workstation based LAN systems software and hardware.
- Acts as a Project Leader
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested by Manager
- Supervises unit personnel in the business analysis, justification, design and implementation of effective end user computing applications and PC/Workstation based LAN software and hardware and in the evaluation, selection and implementation of efficient and cost effective individual computing packages.
- Provides input into the performance management process and staffing decisions.
- Assists in all levels of supervision and may perform management functions in the absence of the Manager.
- Reviews and negotiates vendor contracts. Maintains vendor relationship to keep current on industry developments, trends, and applications. Oversees the consulting, acquisition, implementation, and support of PC, LAN, WAN, and telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of networks, database or operating systems, PC/LAN/WAN
- telecommunications technologies, and information security technology.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to develop periodic goals and
- to manage and motivate team members towards the goals set.
- Negotiation skills are needed to review vendor contracts.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be confident in communicating to different levels
- 3 to 5 years of experience as IT Team Leader/Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and preferably with ITIL V3 or V4 Certification.
- Working experience on IT Service Management, supporting Citrix, VDI/VM, Windows servers, MS office and Outlook.
- Require off hour standby support
9:00AM – 6:00PM (subject to changes)
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin