Its time to join a team of customer focused professionals, that work together in an enjoyable working environment.
What can OFFSHOURE OUTSOURCE OPERATIONS INC do for you !!
· Joining Bonus Php 20,000 after 1 year as a team member – Team player Reward
· Loyalty Bonus of Php 50,000 after 3 years as a Team member. – How cool is that !?
· Salary well above Market Normal. We want the best in our team.
· HYBRID WORK ARRANGEMENT ACCOUNT* ( 2 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE REQ’D on a Roster)
· HMO Quality Health Protection Supplied – We want to be there when you need us the most.
· Weekends OFF – Have your weekend FREE for YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
· Day Time Shift – Australian Times. Finished by 2 or 3pm daily
· Annual special Leave – Yes you can convert to cash
· Paid birthday Leave – Your special day is important – so we pay you to take it Off.
· Performance Quarterly Bonus – We like to reward excellence
· Training supplied – Over 6 weeks.* We understand training is the key to your success.
· Advanced Training after 6months – TRAINING Cert 2 shall be provided in Company time.
· AUSTRALIAN TRAINING is also provided for team leaders – Are you team leader material? After a training period, we shall offer final advanced training module, which is undertaken in Sydney Australia.
· Initial 6 weeks Training is undertaken at Ortigas Office.
Who is Offshore Outsource Operations?
We are a BPO provider with Australian Clients. Our office is located within the Ortigas Centre, Pasig City area, with easy access to public transport. We are passionate about delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients in a no-nonsense professional approach. Offshore Outsource Operations is a unique & progressive business process outsourcing provider.
This position has responsibility of supporting customers with prompt and professional service related to Sales and sales support.
The Key responsibilities of this role are:
∙Handling Client Sales Enquiries
∙Doing sales quotation for customer
∙Supporting customer with regards to their queries related to quote or
company product offering
∙Liasioning with Field technician for scheduling of job to maximize
productivity and appropriate time management
∙Raising purchase order for Field technician
∙Communication with supplier and other services provider as necessary for
fulfillment of orders
∙Confirming booking by liasioning with customer and Field technician and
other related stakeholders
Other Important responsibilities –
∙Any other appropriate task assigned by superior from time to time
∙Attending various trainings organised or allocate by company to enhance
knowledge, upskill and providing customer with enhance experience
∙Excellent communication skills in English – Speaking, Written and Reading
Observe and follow company values:
Comply with OH & S policies and other companies policies.
This is a Hybrid role, and for you to work from home you will need an appropriate OH & S complying working setup, internet speed of atleast 15 MBPS with upload facility and a quite place with no background noise and un interrupted area.
∙High Attention to details and great Time management skills
∙Strong Problem solving skills
∙Excellent computer skills – especially Microsoft Office
∙Experience supporting customer from geographies such as Australia & US
∙Minimum 2 years work experience in BPO with outbound sales
∙Virtual Assistant Experience is an advantage