Job Title: OMG Support & Deployment Manager
Location: Philippines (Remote)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of Oliver Marketing Gateway (OMG) Implementation Manager, is to lead on the roll out of new OMG sites to internal agencies & clients (including training), and to help provide support to OMG users requesting help via our Jira Support-desk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (Role Responsibilities):
The OLIVER Marketing Gateway (OMG), is an end-to-end marketing resource management platform.
Designed to streamline the entire marketing communications process, the software’s chief function is to improve efficiency, productivity and visibility. From creative conception all the way through to production, approval and delivery, the tool is designed to give clients and internal teams a clearer view of their marketing activity and make better use of their assets.
In practical terms, OMG allows users to track and manage every aspect of a campaign in one place. This translates to a range of features across digital asset management, media and job management, online approval and annotation as well as product and store management.
- Firstly, we will provide you comprehensive training to understand all OMG modules.
- Once trained, you’ll be managing requests and providing users support via our Jira Support-desk.
- You’ll be the lead and key client contact on new OMG site implementations.
- Responsible for mapping the end-to-end user workflow, through scoping workshops and requirements gathering.
- Managing the configuration of the OMG sites to meet client requirements in the most optimal way, including initial user setup, user group & role configuration, asset types and dynamic document templates.
- Documentation of setup and help guides for initial rollout.
- Gathering of reporting requirements.
- Plan and manage the roll out by devising a communication plan, full user training, creating and adapting user help guides, training documentation and a clear and effective hand over to the support team.
- Weekly refresher drop-in trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Superb communications skills in English – verbal and written.
- Happy to join calls with clients and internal stakeholders to guide and advise.
- The ability to make our customer feel valued and supported.
- Experience in managing client expectation.
- Background in project management with experience in implementation of projects and change management process.
- Understanding of software configuration.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Confident and proactive – able to manage their work and always meet commitments.
- Ability to question and challenge (both themselves and others).
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with junior – mid levels in the business.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
This is a work-from-home role. The candidate will be expected to maintain a minimum home-internet speed of 200mbps, to effectively carry out the requirements of this role.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Established in 2004, we are the first and only company to design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and ecosystems for brands. Today, we create work that delivers business growth, fame and purpose for over 200 clients in 46 countries and counting.
Our unique model moves at the speed of modern business to drive change from the inside out; working smarter to make our clients’ money go further, and helping them build better solutions, systems and brands. Client solutions include Unilever’s U-Studio (a platform used by almost three-quarters of Unilever’s brands globally), adidas’ off-shore hub and PepsiCo’s global digital team.
In 2020 we were ranked #1 in Adweek’s Fastest Growing list (US) and featured in The Drum’s Honours List of the best businesses that helped shape the year.
We are part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which combines specialisms from Adjust Your Set (content and culture), Dare (design, experience and engineering) and Aylesworth Fleming (property marketing).
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.