Virtual Admin Secretary
We are looking for a Virtual Admin Secretary to provide administrative support to our Partner (chairman of an international foundation) based in Australia working remotely from our office.
As an assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks on behalf the chairman such as:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to emails and phone calls and messages of VIPs and Dignitaries
- Schedule meetings for the chairman of the foundation
- Book traveling tickets and hotels
- Organize & Managing a contact list
- Prepare the members spreadsheets and keep online records.
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Conduct market research as needed and write summary of the research.
- Make presentations as directed.
- Address general queries about the foundation.
- Provide the members of the foundation with customer service as needed.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimal supervision.
- There will be a time travel will be needed to outside the country to attend meeting and conferences
Requirements and skills:
- Knowledge in Arabic language reading, writing and speaking is an advantage.
- College graduate in Communication/ Media or related subjects.
- Must have perfect speaking in English language plus reading, writing.
- Experience using communication tools like Skype, zoom, TeamViewer.
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role.
- Familiarity with current technologies like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP.
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office).
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar).
- excellent communication skills via phone, email, and instant messaging.
- Excellent time management with solid organizational skills.
- Passport is necessary.
Work On-Site Location: Suite 1106 Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Blvd, Ermita, Metro Manila, Philippines 1000
Salary: 25-30k or higher negotiable depending on experiences and language spoken
Full training will be given to the person hired.