|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 20th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SQL and NoSql, API, Elasticsearch||3+|
Outliant is currently looking for a Python Backend Developer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
About the Role:
We are in need of a Python Backend Developer with:
- Experience developing production python APIs using Flask, Django, or similar frameworks
- Strong knowledge of databases such as SQL and NoSQL, including data schema design, and supporting big data at scale
- Experience processing, analyzing and cleaning large data sets
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch a plus
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Benefits and Perks
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 20th, 2022 to apply.