|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 21st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project Magement, Agile/Scrum||3+|
Outliant is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
About the Role:
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing project deadlines amongst multiple engineering teams; creating and optimizing internal management processes; setting up sprints/epics, deadlines, and Gantt charts. You will also be responsible for communicating and collaborating with executives to troubleshoot problems and keep projects on task, ensuring deadlines are met.
We are in need of a technical project manager who has:
- Expertise in project management
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- An understanding of React.js and Node.js and their core principles
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
A candidate should be based in either the US or Canada due to timezone requirements; must have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. You are in charge of your own hours.
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Benefits and Perks
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 21st, 2022 to apply.