The client is an education technology holding company that leverages its infrastructure and expertise to allow its two universities, Aspen University and United States University, to deliver on the vision of making college affordable again.
Staff will undergo the onboarding process such as current QA processes on test case creation, test execution, bug logging, agile practices, test case management tool, etc. Staff will undergo product knowledge training and will be given some hands on exercises.
At the end of the onboarding, the staff will be requested to demo what she learned during the onboarding period.
- Review and analyze how epics, features and user stories are integrated
- Create well-designed test cases and analyze the test results
- Help troubleshoot functional issues
- Peer review other test analyst/s test artifacts
- Report and monitor bugs logged
- Review and analyze acceptance criteria
- Identify and prepare test data for test execution
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the team
- Active participation in all team meetings
- Proven working experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst type role with experience in manual software testing
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience isolating defects in desktop software or web applications
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with agile frameworks testing methodologies
- API and web automation testing experience
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to partner with all levels of the organization, a commitment to service excellence, quality and communication.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid experience in testing web applications for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and SQL Management Studio
- Must be highly motivated with great attention to detail and providing quality results
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrates sense of ownership and urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in a related technical field
- Sense of ownership
- Requires minimum supervision
- Highly accountable
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Fast learner – learn new tools and systems quickly
- Strives for continuous improvements
- Excellent team player
- Monday-Friday 4PM – 1AM Manila Time
- Equipment will be provided
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 mbps internet speed
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.